Order Processing & Credit Card Verification
We ship to the United States and Canada using UPS (in most cases). Choose from Ground, Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air or 3 Day Select. At our discretion we may use other shipping methods such as Fedex or USPS.
Canadian customers should select Standard Ground to Canada or UPS Worldwide Expedited. We cannot ship certain products to Canada including Tritium Exit Signs, Light Boxes and Sunwave bulbs.
- Hawaii, Alaska & Puerto Rico customers can only select Next Day or Second Day Air service. If you select an invalid shipping method to your location (such as UPS ground shipping to Hawaii) shipping charges will be automatically added to your order and you will be notified via email.
In most cases shipping charges are automatically calculated based on the weight of the product and your shipping zip code during checkout. Those charges will appear in your shopping cart once you enter your shipping address. For UPS Ground shipments this is usually your final shipping charge.
- If you choose expedited shipping (Next Day Air, Next Day Air Saver, 2nd Day Air, 3 Day Select) additional shipping charges may be added to your order.
Large orders and orders that exceed the UPS weight limit may be shipped by truck line. For orders shipped by truck, shipping charges will be added to your order.
Click here for Current Shipping Promotions
- Most orders take a minimum of 2 days to process. If an item ships in less than 2 days that will be specified under product availability on each product page. Exit signs, emergency lights & light boxes usually ship within 24 hours.
- Your order will be delayed if we cannot verify your credit card information. In some cases we need to speak directly to the cardholder before the order is processed to avoid fraudulent activity. These cases include: shipping your order to an address other than the credit card billing address or shipping via expedited shipping such as Next Day Air. If we cannot reach the credit card holder the order will be held until the information is verified.
- Selecting expedited shipping (NEXT DAY, 2ND DAY AIR, 3 DAY SELECT) does not mean your order is processed faster unless you mark the RUSH box on the order form. If you must have the item by a certain date indicate that on your order form or call us at 877-524-5524. In these cases we will do our best to expedite your order, however we cannot guarantee delivery by that date.
- Orders are shipped from several warehouse locations across the U.S. To determine where your order will ship from and approximate shipping time click here.
- If an item is Back Ordered you will be notified via email or phone.
- Orders received after 6pm EST, holidays and weekends are processed the next business day.
- You will receive an email with a UPS tracking number within 24 hours of order shipment.
- If you are using spam filters on your email account (Earthlink, AOL) your ship confirmation with tracking number may not be received unless you add the following email address to your list of accepted emails: email@example.com.
Sales tax applies to orders shipping anywhere in the state of New York. If the shipping zip code for your order is a New York zip code, sales tax will be added to your order in real time during the check out process. Sales tax does not apply to orders shipping to any other location.
Payment Methods Accepted:
Credit Cards - We accept all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Discover. You will receive your order the fastest by using a major credit card.
?PayPal - We accept payment using PayPal. During the checkout process select PayPal as your payment method. Leave the credit card number and expiration date fields blank. Click the "Place Order" button. Login to PayPal and send payment for the total amount to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we confirm receipt of payment, your order will be processed. You must have a PayPal account to use this method. If you do not have a PayPal account click here.
Western Union Wire Transfer - We accept payment by Western Union wire transfer. To pay by western union follow the regular order procedure. During the checkout process select "Western Union" as your payment method. Leave the credit card number and expiration date fields blank. Click the "Send Order" button. Next go to a Western Union location and send the funds. To find a Western Union location click here.
You will need to provide the following information to send funds:
Once the funds have been sent click here to mail us with:
- Receiver's Name: Jackie Jahosky
- Receiver's City: Ronkonkoma
- Receiver's State: New York
YOUR ORDER WILL NOT BE SHIPPED UNTIL WE RECEIVE PAYMENT
- Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)
- First & Last Name of the person who sent the funds (if different than the name on your order)
- City, State & Country the funds were sent from (if different than on your order)
?Bank Check or Money Order - You may also pay by money order or bank check. Your order will not be processed until we receive your bank check or money order. To pay by check or money order follow the regular order procedure. During the checkout process select "money order/bank check" as your payment method. Leave the credit card number and expiration date fields blank. Click the "Send Order" button. Print your order page and mail that along with your bank check/money made payable to www.Specialty-Lights.com to the address below. If you are unable to print a copy of your order include your order number and last name on your check.
45 First Street
Lake Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
ALL MONEY ORDERS and BANK CHECKS MUST BE ISSUED IN US DOLLARS
Returns, Exchanges & Cancellations
Standard stocked merchandise may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase. Built to order items such as ballasts with built in timers, ballasts wired for anything other than 120V and commercial greenhouse fixtures are not returnable. All returns incur a 15% re-stocking charge. You will receive appropriate credit provided the merchandise is in new condition, unused and in the original packaging. Shipping charges are not refundable. To return or exchange an item you will need a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Returns received without an appropriate RMA number will not be accepted and credit will not be issued. Click here to request an RMA#.
You must have an RMA to exchange defective merchandise. Defective merchandise can be exchanged using one of the following methods:
1. We mail out a pre-paid shipping label to send the merchandise back. Once we receive the merchandise, replacement will be shipped out.
2. A new order is placed for replacement merchandise and the merchandise is shipped out as soon as possible. The credit card on file is billed for the merchandise. Send back the defective item(s) with the pre-paid shipping label provided with the new shipment. Upon receipt credit will be issued. Click here to request an RMA#.
You may cancel an order if it has not entered the shipping process. If the order has already begun the shipping process you will have to follow the return procedure above. To cancel an order call 877-524-5524 or click here to fill out a cancellation form. If you would like to cancel your order because you found a better price on the same item we will attempt to match the price: email us here.